Finally A Brunch Fit For The Vegetarians Amongst Us And It Looks Incredible
Ever done a set brunch and your a veggie and you basically get screwed over? Sick of being stuck with pasta and pesto? Well fret not omnivorous friends – Mint leaf of London is coming to your rescue.
They've recently revamped their brunch menu offer a wider range of world-class Indian cuisine to weekend brunch-lovers.
Available on both Friday and Saturdays: AED 195 non alcoholic and AED 320 boozy package (AED 370 if you want to go all fancy and get bubbly).
You can select from a vegetarian or non-vegetarian brunch menu, each one providing a vast six-course feast with a beverage package of choic, with drinks and dishes served directly to your table for an indulgent brunch experience.
What's better is that if you're not full after your 6 courses you can keep on ordering more – it's unlimited.
A brunch challenge perhaps?
For the veggie option you can expect:
- Zaffran Malai Broccoli (Tandoor Roasted Broccoli with Saffron Cream Cheese)
- Beetroot & Pudina Tiki (Beetroot & Mint Cake served with sweet youghurt and Tamarind Chutney) ·
- Dahi de Kebab (Panko Crusted Kebab of Greek Yoghurt, Ginger and Chillies) ·
- Teekhi Palak Paneer (Spicy Paneer & Spinach, with Roast Garlic and Cumin)
And for the non veggies:
- Malai Chicken Tikka (Chicken Tikka with Cream Cheese)
- Lasooni Prawns (Grilled Prawns with Roasted Garlic Paste)
- Achaari Nile Perch (Roasted Nile Perch with a Piquant Spice Marinade)
- Chicken Hara Pyaaz (Chicken Poached in Cashew Nut Korma with Spring Onions)