On Saturday, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai had announced the list with the top five highest and lowest performing departments of the UAE government.
Sheikh Mohammed had written that the aim of making these reports transparent to the public is to show the country’s courage in evaluating themselves and improving from their drawbacks. The reports being made available to the public is also in efforts to increase the efficiency of all government service centres.
The announcement was made on Sheikh Mohammed’s official Twitter handle.
Sheikh Mohammed also announced that orders to replace the directors of the worst centres have been issued with immediate effect and a two-month salary bonus will be given to all teams which ranked highly
Topping the list for the best service centre is the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship’s centre in Fujairah, whereas the Emirates Post-Al Khan Branch in Sharjah ranked the lowest
Starting with good news, the five best centres according to the list are:
1. Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship’s centre in Fujairah
2. Ajman Centre belonging to Ministry of Education
3. Traffic and Licensing Centre in Ajman (Ministry of Interior)
4. Wasit Police Station in Sharjah (Ministry of Interior)
5. Ras Al Khaimah Centre for Shaikh Zayed Housing Programme
The five worst centres listed are:
1.Emirates Post-Al Khan Branch in Sharjah
2. Al Muhaisnah Centre for Preventive Medicine, Dubai (Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship)
3. Sharjah centre of General pension and Social Security Authority
4. Baniyas centre for social affairs, Abu Dhabi (Ministry of Community Development)
5. Emiratisation Centre – Fujairah (Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation)