Want to Join The Lovin Dubai Team? We Are Hiring an Editor!
Join The Team!
Interested in new media publishing, food and all things Dubai? Come and join one of the most exciting online publications in Dubai - Lovin Dubai!
As one of the UAE’s fastest growing media brands we help people discover their city with reviews, restaurants, events and news. We also run brunches, dinner clubs, food industry events and live events including The Lovin Dubai Show Live.
And now, we're looking for an ambitious, hard working person with bags of initiative to join our team. The role will involve setting the editorial direction for the brand, managing and contributiong all content and leading the editorial team.
About The Role
- Creating content, themes, calendar, and sourcing world class contributors
- Understanding and analysis of analytics programmes, data driven content sourcing and posting
- Monitor news-gathering operations to ensure utilization of all news sources, such as press releases, telephone contacts, radio, television, wire services, and other reporters.
- Liaising with commercial team to create sponsorship opportunities and revenue opportunities.
- Having a view on competitive marketplace to ensure our sponsored content is created to the highest standard
- Managing content budgets, invoicing and payment for contributors
- Delivering proposals to support increase budgets for content
- Working towards our company mission and vision.
- Bring a positive attitude to work with problem solving attitude.
- Supporting the team across other activities we participate in to achieve team goals.
How To Apply
We are big believers that you learn a lot by doing here at Lovin Dubai. We certainly want your CV but we'd also like to see some of the work that you have done to date. It could be for an employer, a client or even just personal projects. The sort of stuff you might share could include…Facebook campaigns, your blogging, communities you manage etc. Just add them into a cover letter with links to anything that is relevant. You could even get creative and share a video about why you should get the job or create some other media or piece of content that gets our attention. Don't be afraid to stand out!
All applicants should be via email to email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 30th September at 6pm.