If you’re looking for a place to bring a fella’ on a date, this list is your go-to.
For the people have spoken.
We placed feelers on social to finalise this top 10 and your answers were incredibly varied, (if we missed your favourite spot, give it a shout out in the comments) so this list a mash up of the whole lot.
Here are the top 10 places to take guys on a date in Dubai
How did Lovin Dubai choose the final list?
- Finalists were selected from all across Dubai
- Online reviews, previous media coverage and notable blogs were also included in the overall rating
- The final list is subjective – if we’ve missed out on any must-try places across Dubai, please do let us know!
- The brand’s social media audience and engagement were considered
10. Drinks at Siddharta – For a fancy drinks date spot, this should be the go-to
9. Coffee at Single Fin. If he likes caffeine, treat him to the good stuff
8. Minigolf at 3D Blacklight Minigolf Dubai – this date is a hole-in-one (had to)
7. Rock Climbing at Adventure HQ – rock his world with indoor rock-climbing adventures
6. Shooting Range at JA Shooting Club Dubai – Literally shoot your shot
5. The gym- not everyone’s cup of tea, but many suggestions came through for the gym as a top date spot
Where? Up to you.
4. Trivia Tuesdays at McGettigan’s – if you come out of this solid, you’re doing something right
When? Every Tuesday from 8pm at JLT- Free entry and prizes to be won! More info.
3. Burj Khalifa – At The Top – Take your number one to the number one (tallest building in the world)
More info here
2. Wakeboarding at Xtremewake – Take your fella for a splashing good time
More info here.
Drum roll please for the ultimate date night to treat bae in Dubai….
1. Brunswick for a drink, followed by a Rhodes cinema – the ultimate date treat for your one and only
Chill drink at the Sheraton wine bar followed by an EXTRA cinema date. Sweet, nah?!
More info about Brunswick here