It’s January and we’re alllll about the fitness (fingers this new found bid for health lasts).
Because if there’s one month to turn a corner and switch up your fitness, this is it.
With a little inspo of course. Here are 8 Dubai residents with fitness Instagram accounts that you’ll actually want on your feed.
1. Faisal PMA Fitness – a Barrys bootcamp trainer; Faisal actually talks you through Monday motivation and it’s so effective
2. Sal Broutine – cofounder of GetFitChick; (a body transformation group for women) she manages to mix kickass workouts with style and we’re not jealous AT ALL
3. Jonny Young Fitness – a brilliant mix of quotes and workouts, this page is exactly what you need to get off your a**
4. Manal Rostom; Yup she makes running look easy (what’s 10km of a Saturday morning?) but her happy vibes and genuine posts are equally inspiring
5. Peter Barron; an Adidas Runner and owner of UYP Lifestyle; follow his feed for workouts you can try anytime, any place
6. Nesa Rassouli – calisthenics coach, certified PT and Barrys Bootcamp instructor, Nesa is the triple threat with an Insta feed to match
7. Kirsteen Thain – co-founder of GetFitChick, her shape is basic goals and her ‘gram feed is a guide for how to get it
8. lara_fit_dxb – Lara’s page is on the rise, she’s encouraging women to lift & learning muay thai along the way – what’s not to love?!