Jennifer Oritz, is a 24-year-old, from Colorado and was recently denied a third heart transplant from UCLA and has gone onto GoFundMe.com to publish her wish list.
Jennifer is suffering from a debilitating heart condition but has written in her post that she is trying to stay as positive as possible but is scared of not knowing what the future holds.
Being hopeful, she has started fundraising for her dreams and has published a wish list where the FIRST thing that she wants to do is to travel to Dubai to see the Burj Khalifa and visit attractions at Dubai Mall.
Other items that top her bucket list are meeting the Jo Bros, a trip to New York to check out the Statue of Liberty and going to London to visit the palace!
The 24-year-old has already raised over AED180k in less than a week and thoughtful comments for Jennifer keep pouring in from all over the world
Jennifer Ortiz is currently surviving with the help of BiVADs—assistive living devices and the below is her bucket list:
- Go to Dubai; Burj Khalifa, Underwater Aquarium
- New York; go to a broadway show, see the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, dinner with my east coast friends
- Italy; Rome, Venice, Lake Como (train ride though Switzerland)
- London; London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace
- Spain; Barcelona, Madrid
- Attend a taping of Ellen
- Meet the Jonas Brothers (I already have tickets for Oct 2nd)
- Go to Morocco and ride camels through the desert
- Meet Bruno Mars
- To see Lizzo in concert
- Go to a home game to watch the Cowboys
- To see Avril Lavigne in concert
- California; rent a house to celebrate Thanksgiving with my entire family (It has been 5 years since I have had a Thanksgiving dinner with any of my family)
On her GoFundMe page, she explains her condition and her wish to live every day of the life that she’s ‘already borrowed’ to fullest.