After a long day at work or school, energy levels tend to be low and the thought of cooking can be too much to bear. Luckily, Dubai is a multicultural city with a multitude of restaurants offering tons of cuisines. Let’s admit it, we’re pretty spoilt for takeout choice.
This food ordering system is making lives easier because it provides a simpler way to order from your favourite restaurants, without having to endure the hassle of long phone calls- not to mention mistaken deliveries. Whether you’re craving zereshk polo from that Persian restaurant, biryani from your favorite Indian place or pizza from an authentic Italian restaurant, Talabat has endless options tailored to your needs.
To make things even more convenient, they are giving away food vouchers worth 500 AED and it couldn’t be easier to win.
Good luck! The winner will be announced next Sunday.
How to win? Simply fill out this form to enter
Terms and Conditions
1. Only UAE residents may apply
2. Only one entry per participant
3. If there is the same prize on multiple social channels, a winner can only win on ONE channel.
4. Rudeness, trolling or bullying will not be tolerated on our platforms. If there is any un-likeable behaviour, your entry will be disqualified and we won’t like you for it
5. Any entries after the closing date, as stated on entrie requirements, will not be accepted
6. Unless otherwise stated, competitions run for two weeks. Winners are usually announced on the channel where the competition details are posted, including in the case of a website competition, (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) and winners will then be contacted via email or phone
7. Lovin Dubai staff members and family are not eligible to win
8. Prizes are non-transferable nor refundable
9. Vouchers are only valid for online payments