Virgin Atlantic Terms and Conditions
Two economy class tickets to London
Virgin Atlantic Booking Terms and Conditions
1. All travel must be completed within 12-months of winning tickets. Availability is very limited during school and public holidays, and is subject to seat availability in the applicable class.
2. The prize-winner ticket may only be utilised by the person winning the ticket and may not be sold for monetary gain.
3. Passengers are responsible for paying their own transportation costs to and from Dubai and any insurance or accommodation costs.
4. Ticket is valid to London only and cannot be utilised to any other Virgin Atlantic destination. Any onward transportation from London is at the passenger’s own expense.
5. Ticket is non-endorsable and not transferable. It has no cash value.
6. Maximum stay at destination stipulated is 3 months from the date of ticket issuance.
7. All flights are subject to availability at the time of booking. The number of seats available for this offer is restricted and consequently, on occasions, seats allocated to this offer may be fully booked even though seats are available for sale.
8. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all passport, visa and exchange control requirements are adhered to.
9. Reservations can be made by emailing the completed form requesting your travel dates to Reservations Department at Virgin Atlantic Airways at firstname.lastname@example.org giving a minimum of 21 days’ notice for processing of bookings and ticket issuance. Please ensure that a daytime contact telephone number is included on your correspondence.
10. Once a booking has been confirmed, no date changes to the reservation are permitted unless made through the Virgin Atlantic Dubai Office. Seats will be subject to availability. If a booking is cancelled or a passenger fails to check-in for the reserved flight, no replacement ticket/s will be issued. No cash alternative can be offered for the tickets.
11. All tickets must be collected from the Virgin Atlantic City Office.
12. Passengers will abide and be subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published terms and conditions of carriage, which are available from any Virgin Atlantic office.
13. No flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this promotion.
14. These tickets are valid for travel Dubai – London – Dubai only and cannot be utilized on any other Virgin Atlantic destination.
15. Once tickets have been issued, Virgin Atlantic shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
Note: This Prize winner letter would need to be submitted at the time of ticketing along with the passenger passport copies.
Sponsored By Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic is a major British success story. From their first leased jumbo to the UK's second largest long haul airline, they've come a long way.
Check out at their low flying fares to London or take a look at their destination guides for inspiration.