RTA Is Offering More Than 200 Limited License Plates At An Online Auction Starting Next Week And Here's How You Can Purchase
Dubai's Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) is offering more than 200 licensing plates in the upcoming 50th online auction this August 20th. The registration for bidders will start at 8am this Sunday and it will go on for the following five days.
These are the limited and pretty cool plates on offer, according to RTA themselves:
Plates on offer comprise of three, four and five digits under Code (A, B, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, and T).— RTA (@RTA_Dubai) August 11, 2017
“The wide participation of the public in the online or open auctions, and the positive competition to obtain numbers underscores the importance of these auctions in bringing happiness and satisfaction to customers.”Sultan Al Marzouqi (Director of Vehicle Licensing at RTA's Licensing Agency)
Interested to purchase? Here's how..
- To register, you need to have an account opened through RTA's website (www.rta.ae), go to the New User link and obtain a username and password.
- For new registrations, you're required to have a vehicle registered in Dubai or a driver license issued from here.
- To participate in the action, you need to deposit a security cheque of AED5,000 in one of RTA's Customers Happiness Centres (either in Umm Al Ramool, Deira, or Al Twar Municipal Centre).
- If paying by credit card, you have to deposit the sae AED5,000 mentioned above as security.
- You're also required to pay AED120 in participation fee through RTA's website.
- The successful bidder has to pay the due amount within 10 working days from the last day of the auction either by cash or credit card through the centres of service providers.
- Cash payments can be paid upto AED50,000, anything higher can be paid through certified cheques or credit card.
Call 8009090 for more info on the auction.