W Dubai Has Opened Its Doors And Here Are 9 Things You Need To Know
W Dubai has just opened (officially) and we're super excited!
A first in this city for luxury hotel brand W Hotels and Resorts, the property features 356 guest rooms and suites, two restaurants and two lounges, in addition to its signature WET pool area (something you will find in W Hotels across the world).
Here's some other handy information.
1. It's located in Al Habtoor City on Sheikh Zayed Road
The area is also home to St. Regis Dubai and Westin Dubai (slated to open next month).
2. The rooms are quite cool (read: futuristic)
They're called spectacular, marvelous and fabulous - nah, we're not kidding!
3. It has an Asian restaurant, Namu, located on the 31st floor
Think delish Japanese and Korean fare.
4. Coffee is a very personalised affair here
Coffee art fans will love this place.
5. The Mediterranean restaurant Level Seven will host a Friday brunch every week
One more for the list!
6. The WET Deck is the ultimate space for relaxation
You can chill out by the pool with cocktails and canapes.
7. They serve fancy drinks at W Dubai
Their mixology is on point.
8. It's pretty funky on the inside
It's not a nightclub, trust us!
9. The W Lounge offers panoramic views of the city
Now who wouldn't want to spend sunset there?