The most convenient form of commuting in DXB is via the Dubai Metro, thus why the metro is almost always crowded.
Although, the number of entertaining passengers that you’ll encounter from the beginning till the end of your journey will keep you fascinated and just a tad bit annoyed at the same time.
This one tweet from a Dubai based Twitter user about finding seats in the Dubai Metro will make you reminisce all the various types of people that you end up coming across in a 40 minute or less metro ride.
You are truly blessed if you and your friend manage to find seats together during rush hour
10. Starting off the list are the overly attached couples that think they’re sneaky but… urm no… we can see you
9. …Nuff said
8. The self-proclaimed fashion police, who will stare you down for literally anything you wear
7. The tourists that are forever lost
6. The screamers, where you at! They will scream on the phone for hours as if their life depends on it… fam please before we all lose our hearing, just stop
5. The one’s who will have their heads hanging everywhere but in their seats whilst napping in the metro
4. The passengers that come in with a billion strollers full of crying babies
3. The VIPs that expect a red carpet to be laid out for them when they enter the cabins
2. The one’s who stare and stare… and STARE
1. The one’s who want to ask for directions and then about your life, then eventually ask about your bank details…
Although, regardless of who you come across in the metro – this is ultimately you during the metro rush hours