12 Reasons Why We Love The Rain In Dubai
Find out when you can expect rain...over the next couple of days
So, the rain is on it's way back AGAIN! Expect showers at about 10pm tonight (Monday) and then again around 1pm tomorrow afternoon. Neither spell should last long but it's good to know incase you have an al fresco meal planned or a day at the beach.
We are getting a bit tired of the rain and all the talk about the downpours, but it's not all bad. Here's the reasons we love it when it rains in Dubai...
1. It gives us an excuse to use our windscreen wipers
Although the dust can be a bit of an issue
2. We can use new hashtags on Instagram
#DubaiRain #RaininginDubai #LovinDubai
3. We can use umbrellas for the actual reason they were invented
And not to protect you from the sun
4. Anyone who's ever thought it's okay to wear crocs
We'll be telling you "I told you so"
5. We can save on the old DEWA
No need for the sprinklers tonight my friend!
6. Netflix and erm...chill anyone?
Sorry. Can't go outside. It's raining
7. For the teachers of Dubai...who's in the mood for a half day?!
8. We can break out the winter woolies!
Winter is here
9. There's nothing like a change in scenery
Wait a sec, why is the sky not blue?
10. Nothing beats that feeling when you're running in the rain
It's a foolproof way to cool down
11. Better yet, dancing in the rain
12. We can finally use that pac-a-mac we've had in our wardrobe for the last six years
Now read: Is there more rain on the way for Dubai?