12 Thoughts We've All Had About Dubai Metro According To Reddit Users
"The Metro in Dubai is so safe, I would let my six year old use it alone"
A Metro that looks like something out of the future, (Futurama fans are always suitably impressed) a quick scour of Reddit reveals thoughts you've all had about our impressive automated transport system. Some hugely positive...others, less so. Got any to add? Let us know in the comments.
1. "Why is it not straight?" - CerealK
How have we never noticed this?!
2. "Are the trains robotic or human operated?" - deleted account
Good question bro
3. "Slowest subway ever..." cherif84
Meh....very debatable point @cherif84
4. "The design of the metro stations in Dubai is based on the concept of the shell and the pearl. Dubai was the centre of trade for pearls" - designfra
For anyone interested in a little bit of history...
5. "I wish the US had more transit like this' - takeshita_kenji
You're not the only one.
6. "They look a bit like cockroaches from above" - cito-cy
You must be the first to know when it rains, city-cy.
7. "The Metro in Dubai is so safe, I would let my 6 year old use it alone (only if I had one)" - Java_Beans
8. "It's probably the best maintained and most reliable in the world." - CaptainMoonchild
Hear hear! @CaptainMoonchild!
9. "It's like a 20 minute walk to the mall from the train station in that tube and it's awful when you have to pee" - deleted user
Let's be honest...we've ALL been there
10."Looks like a brighter version of a battlefield 3 map loading screen" - Xoais
11. "Looks like freaking Bladerunner" - Bugloaf
12. "That looks like somewhere Astro Boy would live" - moopersoup
I think we've noticed a trend here...