20 Things Tourists LOVE About Dubai On TripAdvisor
It’s not only us who are in love with this city.
Not only do we have amazing things to say about Dubai, but we also love hearing what others have to say. Be it those little office breaks where colleagues who have just moved to the city tell you how incredible it is or when friends are visiting and are in awe of everything this gorgeous place has to offer. Here are just some of the things tourists have to say…
1. 'Burj Khalifa is everything they say it is'. True that!
2. The Dubai Fountain is someone's 'BEST memory of Dubai'.
3. Dubai DOES have history and Dubai Creek stands testament to that statement!
4. The sand at the desert safari is pretty and fine.
5. The Jumeirah Mosque is 'the most beautiful mosque' for another tourist.
6. Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding provides a 'fascinating insight' of Dubai.
7. The Miracle Garden is a 'wonder' in the desert. Like most of the other things in the city!
8. Dubai Museum is great to visit because it showcases the times gone by.
9. This lady loved the sand at Kite Beach and thought it had the calmest sea ever!
10. Palm Jumeirah is referred to as an 'AMAZING man-made structure'.
11. Ski Dubai was an 'out of this world' experience.
12. Dubai Butterfly Garden 'warrants a bucket list status'.
13. This tourist can't get over his stay at the Residence at One&Only Royal Mirage.
14. The Gold Souk is all bling bling, and leaves you amazed with its ample display of gold.
15. Burj Al Arab is a 'surreal experience'. With a "7*" rating, we couldn't agree more!
16. The Dubai Mall has everything one would want to buy and is the biggest mall this tourist (or anyone else) has ever seen!
17. The Sikh temple's architecture is as GRAND as Dubai.
18. Satwa is classified as an 'unexpected hidden gem in Dubai'.
19. The dolphins and sea lions show at Atlantis, The Palm was the BEST this family has seen (and they've seen five before)!