Let’s face it, Tuesday night in Dubai, AKA ladies night is probably the most exciting thing on a lady’s weekly agenda.
It is an occasion to celebrate getting over the mid-week hump with overflowing fountains of sweet, pinkish and most importantly, free drinks. But what do the ladies in their immaculately painted faces, and sky-high heels REALLY think of ladies night?
Well we asked them, and they answered.
Woman AND men take note – here are 24 things that go on inside a woman’s head on ladies night:
1. Tuesday, 2017: “I’ll be ready in a minute”…. Tuesday, 2018: “just two more minutes”
2. This is it girls! It’s my night… reveal yourself please knight in shining armor!
3. Wait, why didn’t he check my ID too? Am I getting old?
4. I know it’s called ladies night but WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WOMEN HERE?
5. Why do free drinks have to taste like feet?!
6. I know I am wearing a dress and have a drink in hand, but can you stop gawking at me like I am a piece of meat?
7. “Ladies night was invented by men to sell more booze for other men”. Feminism 101, page 3.
8. Did I actually wax for THIS?… Did I wax at all?!?!
9. Should I tell my boyfriend I am on a ladies night?
10. First drink: I am a classy sophisticated lady on a fun night with my girls… fourth drink: I hate my girls, I hate my boss, I wish I could take off these freaking tight spanks… but first, “Lemme take a selfie”.
11. No sweetie, your mandatory bathroom selfie won’t look cool with the toilet in the background.
12. But his Tinder profile says he’s “0 Kilometers away”…WAIT, did he just block me?!
13. I am on my third Margarita surrounded by sweaty armpits and my feet are killing me… do I really want to hear about your vegan lettuce sandwich?? ABSOLUTELY NOT GIRLFRIEND!
14.“Can I exchange these coupons for a burger please? Hello?… Hellooo?”
15. Marina snobs…
Man: “Hi, where do you live?”
Lady: “Marina, you?”
Man: “I live in Satwa”
*End of conversation*