You may have seen it on the ‘gram or all over travel bloggers’ YouTube videos- or heck, your Pinoy colleagues could have told you about it.
But one thing’s for sure, the beautiful province of Palawan is the NEXT big thing for travelers and here’s why:
Image Credits: Stock
1. Scuba diving in this untapped, clean and clear seas will be a magical experience
2. It really is as blue as it looks in photos…
Plus you have the option to island-hop from one to another.
It all depends on your preference, ranging from seclusion to semi-seclusion to some of the most prominent areas tourists flock to.
3. Visit caves- the most mystical experience
Parts of Palawan are covered with caves, in underground rivers and caverns.
Seeing this for yourself is an experience definable only to those who witness it, don’t miss out.
There’s Cudugnon Caves, Puerto Princesa Undergound River and more.
4. Because there’s a Starfish Island, yes.
As if Palawan couldn’t be the larger-than-life land of infinite mystery, there’s also a Starfish Island situated there. Actual starfish can be found in groups, doing as they do. You’ve to literally watch where you walk once on its beaches.
5. There are other areas like Taytay- that show more of the heart of Palawan
Often overlooked but filled with surprising, historical sights.
It’s also got relaxing bungalows to rent that make for great ‘gram goals.
6. The waterfalls
‘Nuff said. Times two.