Dubai being the epitome of luxury is known for its lavish localities and LIT but egg-spensive restaurants, hotels and of course the extravagant cars! Thus, giving tourists the impression that they have to save up for a good couple of years before planning a trip to this opulent city.
Well that is exactly what happened with this Twitter user, Master Gee as he tweeted a witty post about how the ‘woman of his dreams’ wants to plan for a honeymoon in Dubai.
And so, to save up for the honeymoon, he is requesting the guests attending his wedding to come down with their OWN food packed in Tupperware!
That’s honestly so comical
A run down of a few #throwback memes
This was just so relatable that it called for all these hidden gems. These hilarious memes put into a picture just how luxuriant & expensive DXB really is!
7. When the only place you can afford is a cafeteria called ‘Burj Al Arab’ *facepalm*
6. Honestly memes on cars in Dubai just need an whole other page…
5. Who doesn’t own a Ferrari made of gold.. Pfftt
4. Yes, let’s just blame the city for our HORRIBLE money management skills shall we
3. That glo-up tho!
2. ‘Saving up? What’s that?… With all the upcoming summer sales, IMPOSSIBLE
1. At #1 is this ICONIC meme! Can this dad just adopt me already…