This Fancy New Hotel In Al Habtoor City Has A Great Flag Day Staycation Offer
Celebrate UAE Flag Day with a long weekend at The Westin Dubai, Al Habtoor City and save 15%. All UAE residents (Emirates ID will do) staying will receive 20% off bars and restaurants and you'll also get a 30-minute complimentary pampering treatment at The Heavenly Spa by Westin.
- Offer includes 20% F&B discount, not valid on mini-bar consumption or brunch
- 30 minute complimentary spa treatment at Heavenly Spa
- National Day themed flower decor around the house on 1 – 2 Dec
- National Day themed amenity to be placed in suites on evening of 3 Dec
9 Reasons The Westin Dubai Al Habtoor City Is Worth Recommending To Visitors
Three swanky hotels and all share one common address - Al Habtoor City.
While St. Regis and W Dubai are already popular with residents, it looks like The Westin Dubai, Al Habtoor City won't be too far behind. The property looks pretty promising.
In addition to 1,004 guest rooms, the 41-storey property has it's signature newly opened Heavenly Spa by Westin. To put that in perspective, that's twice as many rooms as fellow Al Habtoor City Hotels, the W Hotel and St. Regis put together. Here are 9 reasons it's worth checking out.
1. Fancy interiors
2. Very comfortable rooms
3. Not to forget the great views
4. Check out its massive ballroom
5. Rustic furniture in its outlet Cook Hall
6. As well as industrial vibes
7. Great design elements
8. Wholesome food at its outlet Seasonal Tastes
9. Eco-sensitive colours inspired by the Hajar Mountains