New airport fee means flying out of Dubai just got more expensive
Here's seven easy (silly) ways to save that extra money before you travel!
It's not much, but it's still something...and if you have a family of five...then it's definitely something!
Airline passengers flying out of Dubai’s airports from June 30 will have to pay a new AED 35 fee.
The fee will go towards 'funding future expansion of the transport hub' and will be added onto your ticket when issued by your carrier. Most transit passengers will also have to pay, the only people who won't pay are: children under two-years-old, cabin crew and pilots.
Want to save AED 35 to go towards the fee? Here's how...
1. Don't grab that organic Peanut Butter next time you're in Spinneys, bring one back on your flight home instead
2. Go without your phone for a week and don't top up your Du
3. Cut back on one pint of happy hour hops
4. Skip your lunchtime chicken wrap one day
5. Use the Metro instead of getting a taxi...like once
6. DO NOT buy that reduced Easter Egg in Zoom
7. Cut out your loaf of bread, milk and eggs the week before you travel
Now read: Is Dubai about to get a cereal cafe?