15 Photos That Show EXACTLY Why Zuma Is One Of The Best Restaurants In The World
It needs no introduction
As you all know the World's 50 Best Restaurants Awards, held each year, recognise the top 100 restaurants in the world. It's not just the quality of the food, but also the service and ambience that are considered when shortlisting restaurants. And when you have over 900 experts (critics, chefs and restaurateurs) on the job, you can just imagine what a rigorous process it might be. But, securing its spot on the list for the fifth year in a row is our very own Japanese favourite Zuma. The award-winning restaurant has been listed at number 89 and is the highest ranked restaurant in the Middle Eastern and North African region. Here's why we think it's truly one of the BEST restaurants in Dubai.
1. This doesn't need an explanation
2. The dessert platter is a meal in itself
3. Here's the melt-in-your-mouth miso black cod
4. The dining area is so chic
5. The Wagyu (grade 7) is just fab
6. How pretty is the shell grilled Hokkaido scallop
7. Are the interiors cool or what?
8. A fancy way of serving sorbet
9. Simply delicious - the beef tataki with truffle ponzu
10. Edible art
11. Who can say no to lobster that looks so good?
12. Sea bass you wouldn't want to share
13. Yellowtail has never tasted so good before
14. Pop of colour
15. The entire meal makes your Instagram feed look great