8 Different Ways You Can Eat Potatoes In Dubai
And they're all yum!
When we (and we're sure many of you agree with us) think of potatoes, we don't think about carbs. We think 'ultimate comfort food'. The world's favourite root vegetable can be cooked in so many different ways - baked, mashed, roasted and even fried - and it all tastes amazing!
Here are 8 ways to have them...
1. Batata Harra at Mezza House, Downtown Dubai
Slightly spicy, this Lebanese dish made of potatoes, red peppers and chilli is the best at this Downtown spot.
2. Truffle fries at Slider Station, Galleria Mall
If you're a fan of truffle...these wobbly batonnet-cut potatoes pieces are divine!!
3. Mashed potatoes at Chili's, The Dubai Mall
It's smooth, creamy and pure carb goodness.
4. Chips at BOCA, DIFC
Think chunky chips with a spicy bravas sauce and aioli.
5. Vada pav at Bombay Bites, Bur Dubai
A deep fried potato patty (spiced with chillies, garlic and mustard seeds) sandwiched between a soft bread roll.
6. Patatas bravas at Seville's, Pyramids at Wafi
Not your typical patatas bravas. Here the Spanish tapas is served as cubes of potatoes topped with aioli. Extra points for presentation.
7. Jacket potato at Potato Hut, Dubai Marina
You can get these baked potatoes filled with anything from BBQ chicken to steak or tuna.
8. Masala potatoes at Naya, Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Chef Pravish Shetty tosses the baby potatoes in magic spices (including sesame seeds) to give you the perfect side dish to go with your Indian meal.