9 Quotes From HH Sheikh Mohammed That Will Inspire You To Live Your Best Life
In Sheikh Mohammed's words
It was more than 50 years back when the emirate of Dubai was a mere fisherman's settlement, today it's known for its ultramodern architecture, sprawling landscape, luxurious lifestyle, and as the busiest tourist destination.
In a very short space of time, Dubai has undergone a remarkable transformation, and standing tall at the very centre of it is a ruler whose vision and strong leadership skills have made the city what it is today!
In Sheikh Mohammed's inspirational words
What better way to lead a positive and successful life than to take inspiration from His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and the ruler of Dubai himself.
We take a look at some of his best quotes...
1. "The world waits for no one – those who do not learn and evolve can stumble and often fall"
The only constant in the world is change. If you don't evolve and adapt with the passage of time, how will you become successful?
2. " A great leader creates more leaders and does not reduce the institution to a single person"
If you're not making someone else's life better, you're living yours wrong. Always learn to empower people around you.
3. "By being humble in times of triumph and success, a leader provides a glowing example to everyone"
Humility is the most attractive trait you can ever have.
4. "I once read an article in a foreign newspaper saying: luck smiles back at Dubai. I respond: when they want to diminish your achievements, they attribute them to luck"
They don't say the harder you work, the luckier you get for no reason. Nothing can make you more successful than your ability to work your hardest.
5. “A few mistakes made by a person working productively cost far less than a person paralyzed by laziness or fear”
Lead from the front, take charge and make mistakes. The real failure in life is not taking any risks.
6. "I learn from the youngest and am still at the beginning of the road with no arrogance"
A humble person will never stop learning, especially from those who are less experienced than him/her.
7. “It is easy to rule through fear, but it takes a rare leader to rule through love”
No matter how educated, rich, cultural, talented or cool you think you're, how you treat people tells everything about you.
8. "Many leaders promise, we deliver"
Invest your maximum efforts in keeping your promises. Don't under-promise or over-promise, just meet them!
9. "Good governance is about nothing more or less than creating happiness. It really is that simple"
In the end, it all boils down to how happy you are!