12 Pretty Tasty Dishes You Can Treat Yourself To On World Vegetarian Day
Inspiration for tonight's dinner
It is World Vegetarian Day today.
If you follow a plant-based diet then we're pretty sure you have your favourite dishes and places in Dubai, but if you're a carnivore and are willing to change for the day (or for a meal) then here are some ideas.
If you think these dishes are up to the mark you can always adopt the vegetarian route for a few more days. After all, today also marks the start of the World Vegetarian Awareness Month.
1. Mushroom and truffle oil pizza at Teatro, Towers Rotana
2. Baked Camembert with drunken figs at Nola Eatery & Social House, Armada BlueBay Hotel
3. Compressed watermelon with warm goat cheese and truffle at Bazxar, DIFC
4. Pao Bhaji at Jodhpur Royal Dining, Al Murooj Rotana
5. Gemista at Mythos, Armada BlueBay Hotel
6. Sweet onion tortelli at Atelier M, Pier 7
7. Dal Chawal Arancini at Farzi Cafe, City Walk 2
8. Burrata with poached rhubarb at The Croft, Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
9. Legumes marines at Bistro Des Arts, The Address Dubai Marina
10. Grainy at Play Restaurant & Lounge, H Hotel
11. Dal makhani at Bombay Brasserie, Taj Dubai
12. Miso aubergine at Okku, H Hotel