At this time of the year, travel and vacation FOMO is a regular occurrence. One quick check on Instagram and someone is off enjoying themselves in Mykonos, the Amalfi coast or Ibiza. Others are totally switching off in Canada, or the likes of the Maldives and Bali.
We all know what a staycation is like in Dubai, it’s a tease because it’s never long enough. But maybe, few little staycations this summer, as well as an actual hoilday, might give you the break you deserve.
We’ve written about Nikki Beach before, the club that is, which will be turning two years old soon, although it’s closed for the summer. Well, next door, a hotel opened last year, the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa.
It’s kind of like Bvglari Hotel Yacht Club, Jumeriah’s Al Naseem or the Oberoi in Ajman, definitely in the top five most stylish and luxury contemporary hotels that have opened in the UAE in recent years.
Here are 14 reasons why you need to check in out.
1. It’s in Dubai but it’s also a world of its own
2. The poolside has CLASS written all over it
3. The architecture is museum-esque
4. And the corridors are like an interior design exhibition
5. The spa’s vitality pool is a hidden gem in the hotel
6. No, this isn’t Bali
7. Nor is it a tennis academy
8. And just in case you forgot, it’s next door to the famous Nikki Beach Club
9. The Nikki Cafe is where you will have breakfast…
10. And they do a FAB St. Tropez brunch on Fridays
11. Try the Jamaican style food at Key West restaurant
12. The suits are pure luxury…we will just leave these photos here
13. And if you book a villa, you WILL NOT want to leave…EVER
14. It’s located near Mina Port Rashid, only a few mins from SZR
For full details on reservations and summer offers, visit their website.