We all have questions to ask—some serious, some life-changing and some plain confusing. But trust Reddit to always keep things interesting. In a recent Reddit thread, a white Brit guy wanted to know about how ‘safe’ it is to travel to Dubai right now. Whatever that means…
He asked: "...is (Dubai) safe right now for a white brit?"
He asked, Reddit delivered!
1. Straight to the point, 'the weather is brutal and is only going to get worse.'
2. This seems legit, 'the camels are going to kidnap you. Watch out!'
3. Yeah, what exactly do you mean by 'Is Dubai Safe?' Of course, it is, son!
4. Shazraz has a point here; you should never be without a bottle of water in Dubai.
5. In the end, whether it’s Dubai or anywhere else in the world, it all depends on how safe you yourself choose to be.