A Dubai resident and his family perished in a tragic Nepalese gas accident.
The Keralite family of five were among the eight people who lost their lives while on vacation.
The family were staying in a hotel room in a resort in Nepal’s Daman and reports have indicated that a gas leak from a heater caused the deaths. The victims were airlifted to a hospital in Kathmandu, but pronounced dead on arrival.
Of 15 tourists who had travelled from Kerala, 8 people died in the accident.
May their souls rest in peace.