د . إAEDSRر . س

Three-Year-Old Dies After A Boiling Tea Accident

0
Article Featured Image

On Friday a three-year-old small Bangladeshi boy passed away at the Al Qassimi hospital after fighting for life, for over three days.

The young boy suffered from 33% burns when a large pot of boiling tea fell on him whilst his mother was preparing the beverage at his home.

The boy was playing around the house when he came running into the room where his mother was preparing the tea

The boiling pot of tea then slipped out of the mother’s hand and fell on her son. He was immediately rushed to the Al Kuwaiti Hospital and later shifted to Al Qassimi hospital, according to Gulf News.

The child sustained burns on multiple parts of his body, including head and abdomen.

According to reports by the Al Gharb police this case was registered as a case of accidental death, adding that it was an unfortunate incident and the mother cannot be held for negligence.

Although accidents always happen, it is vital to constantly remain alert when you have children in the house

You may also love

View All

Latest Podcast

Thank you for subscribing!

Your email has been added to our list.

lovindubai.com says

Do you agree to share your location with us?