Here Are 17 Reasons You Definitely Should Go Out For Some Drinks Tonight
On the fence? These should help any of our rubber armed friends
1. You're nearly through three full working days already
This alone deserves some celebration.
2. You haven't been out since Friday...
And you're experiencing withdrawls
3. You need proper bass in your life
Your fake Karama Beats just don't cut it these days.
4. You're best mate is hanging out with his girlfriend for the night
It's time to show him what kind of fun he's missing out on.
5. Tonight is the most popular ladies night in town
Step right up ladies and gents, this is good news for everybody!
6. You never know who you might meet...
We're not talking about celebrities. We're talking about the one. What happens if your future life partner is out tonight and you don't go out... I bet you like being single though, right?
7. No one's going to miss you at your gym class
8. You still don't know the office crowd
Come on, there could be huge friend potential there but you're going to waste it because, 'you're still recovering from the weekend'. Wimp.
9. Lets face it, you're probably not going to do any work in the morning any way
10. You broke your new shoes in at the weekend
But it's about time they get a proper wear
11. You sisters neighbor's accountant is in town
Usually you avoid these situations (you're not a tour guide) but today lets look at the positives... this could be your partner in crime!
12. You'll probably only go for one...
13. You don't want a sore head tomorrow
The morning after the night before gets a helluva lot worse with age my friends. Don't take those baby headaches for granted because they're only going to get worse!
You Only Live Once. We hate to say it, but if you're gotten this far into the list you clearly you need only some over used motivational quote to inspire you.
15. You've only ever been to Barasti
It's time to branch out. There are SO many cool venues in this city, stop talking about them and start visiting them.
16. This argument is pointless, it's about time you give in...
17. Still not giving in?
Some of the finest peer pressure techniques...(you're lucky you're not in the office with us)
NOTE: Your boss probably will not accept this as a valid excuse if you're late tomorrow
(We would love to see you try it though!)