LISTEN: Marcus Smith Opens Up About How InnerFight Has Grown To Become A Leading Fitness Brand In Dubai
On this week’s episode of Dubai Works, a business podcast for Smashi TV, we were joined by the inspirational, Marcus Smith, the Founder of InnerFight, an international fitness, performance company and centre based in Dubai.
Marcus Smith is a thriving entrepreneur, motivational speaker extreme athlete and coach. With a clear vision of making peoples lives better through health, culture and environment, he has developed and established two successful businesses, including international performance company, InnerFight; and Paleo food provider, Smith St Paleo.
What was discussed during this week’s interview on Dubai Works with Marcus Smith, from InnerFight:
- How to create a gym with a difference
- The business of gyms
- The mental strength of completing 30 marathons in 30 days
- Fitness trends, nutrition and a whole lot more!
Marcus Smith, Founder of InnerFight shares A-Z about the Fitness industry in the region:
Prior to establishing his first business, InnerFight, Smith spent 10 years in the sporting goods industry, with over five years as a sales director at market leader, Adidas and Nike
Has Marcus inspired you to join the fitspo club and stop being a couch potato?! Then bring the gym home and work out at your own pace with these:
- Continue your resistant training regime with this 11 Pcs Resistance Fitness Band Set!
- Make sure you don’t lose that upper body toning you’ve worked so hard for pre-quarantine with this Adjustable Doorway Pull Up Bar.
- Balance out your WFH tasks and cardio with the help of this Mini Portable Elliptical Bike! Plus you can binge-watch your fave series and burn off ’em popcorn calories AT THE SAME TIME with this bad boy.
- Check out some YouTube tutorials on home aerobics and start your home cardio session with this Fitness Aerobic Step!