A stylish new bar and resto has opened its doors in DIFC, and it looks brilliant.
7 Elephants is a bar and restaurant that tells the story of the seven traders – and is ultra-chic.
Here’s why you want to check it out asap.
1. It has a HUGE variety of cuisines
Seriously, there are seven styles of delicious fare from Bali, Britain, India, Italy, Mexico, Middle East & Spain – so you can eat your way around the world. Yum.
2. You can play the Stock Market Drinking Challenge
Join in the fun – the more you drink of a selected beverage, the cheaper other drinks get. Figure out a way to get the most for your money.
3. It has some of the best views of the Burj Khalifa
The terrace overlooks Downtown, and it’s rather breathtaking.
4. There’s plenty of room to get served
The bar claims to have the longest counter in Dubai – meaning PLENTY of space to spread out.
5. The decor is oh-so-Instagrammable
If you go out, and don’t Instagram about it – did it even happen? This place is IDEAL for getting those pap snaps.
6. The signature cocktails are uber refreshing
The seven signature drinks include Indian Chai, Andalusia Fizz and Bali Beach. Yum yum.
7. You can indulge in a bit of shish’ while you’re chilling out
Food, drinks, shisha, entertainment and all set to a beautiful backdrop – the dream!