Like stepping into a grand and luxurious home, there’s a touch of magic when arriving at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai at The Walk, JBR and when it comes to special occasions, the iconic Dubai Marina hotel outdoes itself.
With Easter holidays looming, there are themed brunches, afternoon teas, family celebrations and some MAJOR egg hunts galore (is it even Easter if you don’t go in search of chocolate eggs?!), all in the lush surrounds of one of Dubai’s most iconic hotels.
For an Easter experience to remember, add these 5 events to your calendar:
The famous London Social Brunch is throwing an Easter edition
This brunch has it ALL including a petting zoo, an Easter egg hunt and even a visit from the Easter bunny himself!
London Social celebrates the best of British classics with an international twist. Think a traditional roast with minced meat pies, carvery featuring maple glazed turkey (yum!) with all the trimmings, and HUGE Yorkshire puddings along with flavours of Banglatown and Little Beirut.
Prepare to be blown away by the entertainment with live tunes and a resort-wide Easter egg hunt that promises to be a totally memorable event for all ages.
- When? Friday, April 19 from 1pm – 4pm
- How much? Jubilee at AED395 including signature mocktails, fresh juices and soft beverages
- Victoria at AED495 per person including signature cocktails, hops, house beverages, spirits and bubbly
- Piccadilly at AED650 per person including signature cocktails, hops, house beverages, spirits and premium French bubbly
- AED200, children from 6 to 11 years old, under 5 are complimentary
For beachside brunching hit the Chill And Grill Easter Beach Brunch
If dipping your toes into the sand by the shores of the crystal clear Arabian Gulf to celebrate the Easter sounds good, read on.
Palm Grill is a beautiful beachfront resto and a brunch here promises high-end food with a relaxed vibe. You’ll feast on BBQ specialities, live carving stations (what’s Easter without a roast, eh?!), incredible seafood and a corner dedicated entirely to Easter eggs…dream!
Plus, there’s music from an island-style band for entertainment, making this the ultimate beach brunch hangout.
- When? Saturday, April 20 from 1pm – 4pm
- How much? AED275 per person inclusive of soft beverages
- AED425 per person inclusive of house beverages
- AED125 for children between ages 6 to 11 inclusive of soft beverages
Celebrate Easter like the Italians at Splendido Social Bar and Kitchen
Looking as though it’s been lifted directly from Tuscany, Splendido Social Bar and Kitchen is throwing open its doors onto the picturesque piazza for an event to remember.
Perfect for group gatherings or even a romantic date, the festive Pasqua menu is a homage to the homeland of Chef Francesco. Think homemade black ink Ravioli and a beautifully prepped saddle of lamb and finish with Pastiera Napoletana, a classic Easter sweet from Napoli to finish off.
- When? Friday, April 19 to Sunday, April 21 from 6pm to 10.30pm
- How much? AED400 per person for a 4-course set menu, excluding drinks
An elegant Easter afternoon tea at The Lobby Lounge
Relax in the luxurious Lobby Lounge and indulge in afternoon tea beneath the stunning chandeliers, to the sounds of music from a live pianist.
This is classic afternoon tea at its finest with English sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream, Easter themed goodies, hot cross buns and chocolate eggs served with loose leaf tea or hot beverages.
- When? Friday, 19 April to Sunday, 21 April from 12.30pm to 5pm
- How much? AED195 for the The Traditional Easter Treat
- AED345 for The Royal Easter Treat: The Traditional Easter treat along with a glass of Champagne
For an Easter Sunday roast visit Caravan
Easter Sunday is marked with families celebrating over a fine Sunday roast and Caravan has all the ingredients for a fantastic spread.
Complete with roasted lamb leg, prime rib, steak and mushroom pie and a selection of desserts; this is PERFECT for families and groups looking to celebrate the holiday in traditional style.
Plus, there’s an exciting line-up of activities for kids including a visit from the Easter Bunny himself!
- When? Sunday, 21 April from 1pm to 4pm
- How much? AED225 per person inclusive of soft beverages
- AED325 per person inclusive of house beverages
- AED 25 for kids between 5 to 12 years old
Book your memorable Easter experience now
All prices are inclusive of 7% Municipality Fee, 10% Service Charge and 5% Value Added Tax (VAT).