The Holy Month of Ramadan is a special time of the year, a fact everyone can agree on.
The reduction of working hours mean families get to spend more time together, and the overall feel of the season allows for us to reconnect and find the heart and fun to everything.
LEGO® themed rides, awesome attractions, Character Dining and LOADS of family fun awaits families at LEGOLAND® Dubai throughout the month.
Families in UAE can avail this exclusive Ramadan rate for all UAE Residents. …valued at only AED100. Food and drinks will be available for consumption all throughout Ramadan.
There’s LOADS to see and much to do at LEGOLAND Dubai- thanks to the MANY activities in all its lands
This is the ultimate day out for families who have kids, aged 2-12!
Why? Well, let’s start with the fact that LEGOLAND Dubai has over 60 LEGO themed rides, shows, attractions and building experiences. But wait, there’s more.
There are also options for indoor and outdoor attractions, 6 themed lands, more than 20 slides and attractions at the LEGOLAND Water Park AND numerous selections of shops and restaurants.
(P.S. You can even bring your little ones for a FREE meal at the Character Dining sessions)
I MEAN, WHAAAAAT!
What you can do at the LEGOLAND Dubai theme park:
Since there are over 6 LANDS, families can map out an ENTIRE day of fun.
In fact, you might have to return for a ROUND TWO, since each of the areas boast heaps of attractions and activities! We’ve consolidated a bit of the BEST attractions in each land, just to make life easier for ya:
- FACTORY: Go on a LEGO Factory Tour with the kiddos, and learn all about how each LEGO brick is produced. You’ll ALSO get to receive your very own souvenir LEGO brick FRESHHHH from where it’s made.
Talk about a backstage pass.
- LEGO CITY: Experience seeing your kids (aged 6-13) driving at the driving school- they’ll even get their own LEGOLAND Driving License, but not after learning the regulations of the road.
How adorable! Don’t worry though, the Junior Driving School even offers a pint-sized version of it so that the young’s aged 3-5 can also participate.
- KINGDOMS: You do not leave LEGOLAND without trying out The Dragon- one of the theme park’s most notable rides. Climb aboard the medieval Dragon coaster and take in the twists and turns in and out the King’s castle.
This is guaranteed to be an experience for BOTH parents and children.
- IMAGINATION: If you and your children want a bit more of a hand on rides, try out the LEGO Technic Twister- where you can twist and spin in a tea cup, completely in control of the speed.
So the more you spin the wheel, the crazier the ride will be.
- ADVENTURE: This one’s for the adventurers, the curious souls and those who are ALWAYS ready to see something new. Check out the Submarine Adventure, and be part of the ‘under-the-sea’ feels of this underwater adventure.
There are over 60 different types of fish, shark and invertebrates for you to really gaze at.
Or, if you want to thrill yourself a little- there’s an indoor dark ride that will have you and the rest of the fam search for stolen treasure by blasting targets with laser guns as you ride through the Lost Kingdom ride. Wow!
- MINILAND: An interactive, air-conditioned area with 20 million LEGO bricks showing the best of Dubai’s skyline and MAJOR landmarks around the region.
Experience it, touch buttons and SEE them fully come to life.
Beat the summer heat at the FAB Water Park
Try your hand at the Build-A-Raft-River where you can build your own custom LEGO raft, and float down the lazy river. DREAM.
This is the only Water Park in the entire country that is catered to kids (aged 2-12years) and their families. Enjoy loads of fun water rides which will make you forget about the UAE heat, and still have fun!
Other super cool things to try out include:
- Over 20 water slides and attractions including family raft, body and tube slides
- The super cool LEGO Wave Pool
- Try your hand at the Build-A-Raft-River where you can build your own custom LEGO raft
- Take your toddlers to the DUPLO toddler play area and slides designed especially for the smaller ones
Ramadan hours from May 5th will be:
Saturday to Wednesday, 10am to 5pm
Thursday to Friday, 10am to 8pm
LEGOLAND Water Park:
Saturday to Wednesday, 10am to 5pm
Thursday to Friday, 10am to 6pm
How much? AED100 entrance fee per person for either LEGOLAND Dubai or LEGOLAND Water Park.
For more info, click here.