7 Reasons Why This Buzzing Little Eatery In Al Barsha Needs Your Attention
You need to check out this little joint in Al Barsha now.
Why? Because this spot does exactly what is says on the tin. 'Local' by name and very much 'local' by nature; the laid-back, modern hangout is perfect to pop in for a coffee, a spot of lunch (with your pup, this chill terrace welcomes pets!) or a cheeky evening brunch.
If you've been before you'll know the emphasis the chef puts on food and fresh produce, which comes direct from local suppliers, and now Local has a new menu including some FAB vegan and veggie options.
Here are seven NEW reasons to visit Local
7. The sweet sweet burger and a pint deal for just AED99
There's a brand new burger menu and the burger and a pint deal will hit your sweet spot!
6. Introducing the Imam Bayildi that will CHANGE YO' LIFE
5. If you're a veggie and you're sick of the same basic veggie menu options; (another mushroom risotto? eh, no thanks!) come here for this dreamy beetroot tart
4. Not just for veggies, the foodie favourite is the beautifully presented steak and fries
3. The star of the salad options is this beaut chicken caesar salad
2. The homely mushroom pie is like a hug on a plate
1. Finish off with this apple crumble that tastes like your momma made it
The important bits
Local is located at Tryp by Wyndham in Al Barsha. Perfect for brekkie, lunch or dinner. Sit indoors or outdoors and bring your pooch, this spot is animal friendly!
Bring your dogs!
Sponsored By Local
Everything your “rocal” (residential local) heart desires. The place that makes you reach out to your friends for a catch-up, have drinks on the terrace after work, pass through from the park with your 4-legged friend or park your bike after a morning ride. You see, Local is for everyone!