Who knew a 4-hour flight could get you to heaven?
Well, that’s exactly how long a flight to the Maldives takes, believe it or not. This tiny country in South Asia has been revered as the perfect tropical, honeymoon, family or even a solo getaway destination. With idyllic bright blue seas, being surrounded by nothing but the beauty of nature, and rejuvenating around the waves of the ocean.
A Maldivian escape is one everyone should experience, I mean, just looking at photos of it…
Wake up to paradise, every single morning
1. There’s a secluded resort at the north of Haa Alifu Atoll that is unlike any other
An escape isn’t an escape, without a beautiful 75-minute journey, seeing all the other places the Maldives has to offer before reaching your place of stay. This lush spot is surrounded by all the glory of nature, with lush vegetation, birds chirping away and natural sand between your toes.
Can you picture it?
2. Whether you’re with boo, a family member, friends or alone- different room or villa types are at your disposal
Stretch away to a room with direct beach access, or yawn at the sign of the sunrise- there are over 84 villas and suites to choose from at JA Manafaru and all with their own private plunge or infinity pool.
3. For the stressed minds, invigorate your senses with either a spa day, a facial, or experience an ayurvedic massage right at the comfort of your own resort
Because, who can say no to a 60-minute massage?
You deserve this.
4. Yogis will get a kick out of a fab vinyasa sesh by the beach
Start the day with yoga and end with a sunset meditation moment- you can probs already sense the rejuvenation.
JA Manafaru has daily yoga sessions that’ll make you nama-stay
5. Families won’t be bored thanks to a specifically-designed area just for the children
There are fun hideaway spots like CoolZone and ChillZone, both manned by team members of JA, with one being a dedicated play area for the kids while the other is a trendy relaxation hub for the teens.
Something for everyone.
6. You’ll never be bored thanks to the number of watersport activities around
Parasail, kite surf, jet ski or even snorkel and discover the underwater mysticism of the Maldivian coral reefs.
There are turtle quest adventures and even dolphin cruises available too.
7. Feast like a royal- there are 7 different types of restaurants at JA Manafaru
Refresh your palate by sipping on cocktails on the over-water deck or at JA Manafaru’s pool bar, or try out fresh, Maldivian seafood, all under one resort. If you’re into grapes, there’s a lush ‘wine cave’ with an extensive selection from vineyards around the world.
From fancy to casual dining, eat your heart out.
8. After working so hard, you deserve to chase sunsets like these…
9. It’s totally sustainable- which means you’re being one with the planet while you explore its many stunning attributes
Giving back can come in many forms, and JA Manafaru best defines this, thanks to their ban on the use of plastic bottles for water across the resort. Instead, JA Manafaru has its own glass bottling plant.
Not to mention, they also have an in-house marine guide/biologist that gives talks on the marine life and Maldivian eco-systems, while protecting its ecosystem through CSR initiatives like beach clean-ups. Adorable!
10. There’s an upcoming holiday (perfect timing!)
Did you know a flight from Dubai to the Maldives is only four hours away?
Live out your Maldivian dream!
What are you waiting for?
There are 84 villas & suites including 3 luxury residences- giving options for every type of traveller looking to escape.
For more info and BOOKING, click here.