Forget everything you know about traditional stores, Samsung has just opened an entirely new concept, the first of its kind in the region and it’s AH-MAYZING.
Head to the new Dubai Mall Level 2 location where you can get fully hands on with all the latest tech, from the ‘Connected Living Zone’ and gaming and photography zones, to Galaxy Workshops and the chance to feast your eyes on the BEAUTIFUL soon-to-be-launched 8k TV… This is a tech lovers dream!
The state of the art showroom is a way to get hands on with everything Samsung has to offer. Here are seven amazing things to check out while you’re there
1. Get creative at the S Pen Gallery
The store features a huge LED Screen. Here you’ll find the S Pen Gallery, where you can capture selfies which are customizable using the S Pen. There are loads of options and funky backdrops and your completed image gets displayed on the LED wall in-store. So cool!
2. Pit-stop at the Gaming Zone
Need some downtime in Dubai Mall? The gaming zone is the perfect pit-shop where you can experience next level Xbox gaming on Samsung TV.
3. Galaxy workshops at Dubai Mall
A first for the region, the new store is hosting workshops to help you get the most from your Galaxy device and the opportunity to get creative. There are four to choose from:
- All Galaxy users will benefit from this. A workshop that covers everything from basics to advanced features takes place every Sunday from 7pm
- Capture film with Samsung. Learn to capture short films using new Galaxy features every Tuesday from 7pm
- Shoot like a pro. Learn to make the most of Galaxy’s various camera functions every Wednesday from 7pm
- Get creative on Mondays! A workshop that lets you create emojis, GIFs and fun animations takes place every Monday from 7pm
4. Operate your home devices with an app at ‘Connected Home Living’
Here you can see the seamless way your smartphone can control your home appliances. Through the SmartThings app you’ll learn how to use Samsung home appliances via your phone – this is home living goals!
5. Samsung’s ‘Connected Living Zone’
Possibly the most exciting of the bunch, you’ll see how your phone can easily connect with your living environment. With three setups to choose from, this is designed for everyone and the buzz over this product is very real.
6. Create your own emoji at the Photo Wall
Are you ready to see your self in emoji form? Capture your image at the Photo Wall and bring your emoji to life with emotive faces, hair styles, outfits and fun stickers. Bring your friends; you can capture group selfies here too!
7. Need help? Head to the premium Customer Service Area
For in-store repairs, one-on-one consultations to support your product setups and software upgrades and any Samsung related queries, head directly to the Customer Service Area for some dedicated advice. Sorted!