Dubai residents, summer season is here which means party season is going off.
And true to form, there are a couple of spots that are about to take over as THE spots to party at this summer.
Enter: Tokyo Vibes at Soho Garden.
Stepping into Tokyo Vibes is like stepping off the street into a buzzing metropolitan resto, go for the food, but stay for the DJs bringing you commercial and house tunes way into the early hours. This is a weekend spot (it’s open Wednesday – Friday) and while party restaurants are the latest trend in Dubai, this is a proper party. DJs, house and epic vibes, here are 8 reasons you need to check it out:
9. If you can’t travel to Tokyo this is the next best thing
8. This spot gets turnt on Thursdays
Thursday’s ‘Tales from Tokyo’ is the main event at Tokyo Vibes. It’s a serious party, with great food and DJs Jixo and Danz play the decks all night.
7. Because Japanese food is the best, ’nuff said
6. And Japanese cocktails are LIFE
For old time’s sake, you need to try some sake-based drinks
5. Forget club hopping, this is your one-stop shop for an epic night out
4. A slick restaurant where a DJ plays until the wee hours – Dubai needs more of these!
3. Lovers of deep, commercial house, this is your new local
2. The venue is totally covered and spacious, but you don’t feel like you’re stuck inside – perf for summer in Dubai
1. Pay attention: There’s always ONE spot that takes over every summer and we reckon this is it
The important bits:
Tokyo Vibes summer opening hours: Wednesday – Friday from 8pm till late
More info here