Believe it or not but Keeping Up with the Kardashians grabbed our hearts a full decade ago and now the hit show is in its 14th series.
In case you’ve been living under a rock with no access to the internet or any form of media for the past ten years, Keeping Up with the Kardashians follows the lives of Hollywood’s first family; Kris, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie and their partners through the highs, the lows, the controversies and of course, the drama.
Season 14 has just started on E! exclusively on OSN, we’ve seen a little of what’s to come and we can’t help but be a little excited! Here’s what you have to look forward to…
1. Catch up with the family as they get back to basics and go backyard camping, Kardashian style
2. Things get a little out of hand when the family fly to Mexico for some birthday fun
3. The world FINALLY gets to hear more about Khloe’s relationship with NBA player Tristan Thompson, who appears in this season
4. As Khloe struggles to blend her old family life with her new life living with the player in Cleveland
5. After the Paris robbery, Kim is more focused this season on spending quality time with the family
6. Kourtney and Scott remain off but right now they’re proving their co-parenting skills are like no other
7. And we hear the juicy deets of a potential new romance for Kourtney too!
8. Kendall is still super-model extraordinaire, but she’s finding it difficult to cope with the fame
9. Expect plenty of highs….
10. And some serious drama on this season of KUWTK
Season 14 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians airs on E! exclusively on OSN on Sunday, 10pm