WhatsCall launched in December 2015 and it’s doing what other service providers cannot…Providing FREE calls to everyone, anywhere. It’s the app we’ve all been waiting for, here are seven reasons why it’s going to be the app of the year in 2017.
1. Calls are free
It’s based on credits, users earn credits by performing simple tasks like playing games, watching videos, reading articles or recommending friends. All the credits you earn go towards making calls.
2. Domestic and international calls, they’re all included
3. All mobile and landline numbers…yep, they’re free too
Unlike most apps, where your only options are to call users of that app…This app allows you to call any number you want.
3. The app is available to download on Android and iPhone
With just a few simple clicks, it’s pretty much available to anyone with a smart phone.
4. There are already 20,000,000 users of the app worldwide
And this number steadily is on the rise….
5. There’s a messaging option on the app too
So you can instant message other WhatsCall users easily
6. Once you earn the credits you can place calls
Check out the app here to find out more.
7. The Middle East and India are the highest users of the app
So if you download the app, you’ll be in good company.