د . إAEDSRر . س

A Dropped Cigarette Butt Caused The Massive Sharjah Residential Tower Fire

A cigarette butt was the cause of last week’s Abbco Tower fire. Authorities revealed that a lit cigarette dropped on the first floor was the primary cause of the fire, according to a report via Khaleej Times. It has also been reported that aluminium cladding enabled the fire to quickly tear through the building. The butt … Continued

Thank you for subscribing!

Your email has been added to our list.

lovindubai.com says

Do you agree to share your location with us?