Emirates Passenger Flights Will Fly To 5 Locations Next Week
The Dubai airline will fly to Frankfurt, London Heathrow, Manila, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.
These services will facilitate residents and visitors wishing to return home. Travellers should be aware Emirates has a strict protocol in place to curb the spread of COVID-19, that both crew and passengers must adhere to.
You are only permitted to fly to your home country
‘Only citizens of the destination countries and those who meet the entry requirements of the destination will be allowed to board’. Here are the dates:
Frankfurt (02, 04, 06, 09, 11, 13 May), London Heathrow (03, 05, 07, 10, 12, 14 May), Manila (3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 16 May), Sao Paulo (3 May), and Shanghai (2 May).
More details here
You will need to bring your own mask and gloves and abide by the following new safety procedures
- You need to bring your own mask and gloves and you’re required to wear throughout from check-in until you disembark
- Do arrive early and expect thermal screening at the airport
- Pre-allocated vacant seats will be placed between individual passengers and family groups
- Expect a modified inflight service, with no reading materials, and while in-flight meals WILL be served, expect the presentation to be a little different
- There will be social distancing measures in the airport and onboard the flight
- For now, cabin luggage will be limited to laptops, handbags, briefcases or baby items. All other items will be checked
- Emirates lounge and chauffeur service is temporarily unavailable
- Do check the entry criteria from the country you’re travelling to on the IATA (International Air Transport Association) information page prior to travel