A Fire Trick At Salt Bae's Resto Went Horribly Wrong And The Footage Is Going Viral

Salt Bae's videos have been going viral since the Turkish chef became one of the most memorable memes of 2017, but this latest video will get internet fame for all the wrong reasons.

A short clip has been shared by shocked foodies after a fire trick went horribly wrong.

The incident took place at Nusret Etiler Steakhouse, Istanbul and reportedly injured four restaurant goers, according to international reports.

The fire spread at an alarming pace, reportedly burning some guests

The same restaurant came under fire last week after Salt Bae's decision to serve Venezuela's Leader Maduro

Read it here

Get breaking news via WhatsApp: message 'subscribe me' to +971 52 302 3896

Written By

Casey Fitzgerald

Outside of writing for Lovin Dubai, you'll find Casey inhaling hummus, making a constant stream of terrible puns and running around in circles.

Comments